GreenChoice Carpet and Upholtery Cleaning - GreenChoice is RIPOFF!!!

A technician named Tom from this company came and took 7 of my rugs for $11, 000 wHich is a nonsense price, I have spoken with him to try to get my rugs back and he refuses.I have told him that i will take them to court and he saidthat he doesn't care if he goes to court and that I HAVE to pay the full amount or they wont give me my rugs back!I have found out that this company has multiple false websites: abc-rug-cleaning.

com, abc-rugandcarpetcare. com, greenchoice. com, greenchoice. net., (they are NOT the original ABC Rug Cleaners, they steal the name) the owner calls himself "Mike Nir" DO NOT LOOK AT THESE WEBSITES!

This is a huge scam!They came to my house and took my rugs and are holding them hostage!I do not want anything to do with this company or this person; I just want my rugs back!This is illegal and I cannot believe that someone would do a thing like this!

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

Monetary loss:
Review category
Cleaning Services
review #399337 by
Had an experience with GreenChoice Carpet and Upholtery Cleaning? Submit review ›
Helpful? 2 Yes 2 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to GreenChoice Carpet and Upholtery Cleaning. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about GreenChoice Carpet and Upholtery Cleaning.
Filing a new complaint about